4 Things I was doing 10 years ago: 1. Still in middle school ( I know I'm a young one) 2. Learning to play the clarinet. 3. Getting my first point shoes. 4. Avoiding boys like a plague 4 Things I was doing 5 years ago: (Okay, this one is slightly more realistic) 1. Getting my drivers license 2. Going to Prom 3. Still trying to ignore boys but failing 4. Taking my first college class. 4 Things I did yesterday: 1. Work, aka disapointing more visitors and Dinosaur National Monument. 2. Play Apples to Apples with my Parents, Aaron, Neal, and Debbie. 3. Worked on my quilt. 4. Played with Kira (my niece), well, as long as she would allow me. 4 Shows I like: 1. Numbers 2. CSI 3. Sherock Homles 4. Umm... Price is Right My 4 Biggest Joys of the moment: 1. Coming home from work to see my husband! 2. Hiking in the cayons while getting paid for it 3. Watching some amazing sunsets this last week. 4. Saving money for my last year or College! 4 Things that you might not know about me: 1. I never had chicken pox, I had cow pox instead. 2. I love popcorn 3. I make quilts out of my mom's drapery fabric, making them one of a kind. 4. I am an amature composer and hope to someday write my own piece for a band or orchestra. Tag your it! Michelle I'm giving you a great reason to blog.
Kyra's 12th Birthday Video
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment