We got to go down to Milford this past weekend to visit my sister and her husband. They both working at Penny's diner. He is a cook and she is a waitress. We ate lunch and breakfast their and approved of River's cooking. Here they are at the diner.
Saturday we went and saw some of River's family rock mines which were pretty interesting and we saw some really pretty canyon areas with a natural spring. Of course I forgot the camara for all the interesting stuff.
We went back to Saratoga Springs to my sister's house for the rest of the weekend where we enjoyed a family bbq and I looked through baby clothes. Yeah! Thats about it for now. We find out the gender on the 26th so we will hopefully be updating then! Woo Hoo!
1 comments:
I Hope that it's a girl! You had a fun weekand
Post a Comment